Service Technician Program
Presented by Chadwell Supply
About the Program
The IAA Career Pathways: Service Technician Program will prepare individuals to thrive as service technician professionals in the multifamily industry. The program modules will consist of the following:
- Intro to the Multifamily Industry
- Basics of Electrical
- Basics of Appliance Repair
- Basics of Plumbing
- The Make-Ready Process
- Fair Housing for Maintenance
- Professionalism and Customer Service
Graduates of the program will be immediately placed in a 4-week paid internship with one of IAA’s professional, onsite management members. After the internship, candidates can interview for Service Technician positions in the multifamily industry.
Goals of IAA Career Pathways:
- Provide career knowledge and preparedness to high school students seeking a non-traditional education route, individuals in secondary vocational education, and individuals who desire a rewarding career change.
- Recruit and train individuals interested in becoming part of the multifamily industry.
- Quickly place candidates into rewarding careers with one of IAA’s management members across the state.
- Management companies are encouraged to enroll newly-hired candidates in various statewide and national certification programs to continue their education and success as multifamily maintenance professionals. Such certifications like the
CAMT and CPO.
Our Summer STP Progam will run June 12 - 16!
Thank you to our overall and toolkit sponsor:
Thank you to our tool sponsors: