Statewide Area Councils
IAA’s resources extend throughout the state of Indiana through statewide area councils. As an IAA member, you belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments. Becoming involved with your local multifamily network will allow you to make valuable connections with peers, share knowledge and gain insights into the latest trends in your profession. IAA has local area councils for Bloomington, Lafayette, South Bend, Merrillville, Evansville, and New Albany.
Benefits of Being Involved in a Local Council in Your Area
- Direct connections with local government resources to keep you informed of local issues
- IAA monitors and advocates on your behalf to ensure legislation advances multifamily interests
- Volunteering on a committee is a great way to connect with our growing association and the industry. As a local council member, you can attend the committee meetings virtually, and still network with other industry professionals while participating in Association business and furthering the industry. It is our goal to have representation from around the state on all our committees! Join a Committee.
- Attend a local networking event in your area to connect and grow your multifamily network.
Benefits of Becoming a Local Supplier
- Access to local networking events in your area to connect and grow your business.
- Dedicated sponsorship opportunities.
- Involvement in your local council.
- Listing in both the online and printed membership directory in your area.
Please contact IAA online or call 317-816-8900 for more information about the benefits of joining a local council.