CAM SLAM - Certified Apartment Manager Program
This class is virtual only and runs from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST each day.
The National Apartment Association Education Institute developed the CAM course to provide the highest standard of training for the on-site manager and clear the path for growth and recognition. Advance your career path in the multifamily industry with this nationally recognized designation - get your CAM today!
How can you improve your financial management skills, reduce employee turnover and increase NOI? Take advantage of Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) training that improves these critical skills:
- Occupancy management, operations technology, and managing resident relations
- Employment law and practices, payroll administration, employee training, supervision and termination, lease and evictions, and vendor contracts
- Fair housing laws, advertising, complaints, and management practices
- Introduction to marketing, conducting market research, promotional and on-site marketing
- Team building, managing, and coaching for an effective on-site sales and maintenance team
- Interior and exterior maintenance, preventative maintenance, maintenance safety
- Risk management, handling emergencies, liability, and insurance
- Investments, adding value to investments, financial statements, budget development and execution, and property evaluation
In order to receive credit for attending the certification course, attendees are required to turn on their video camera at all times during class and participate in any poll questions/open discussion from the instructor.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Pam has a unique ability to provide training materials in a captivating and entertaining format and facilitates presentations and webinars nationally for the Multifamily industry. She began her career over 35 years ago with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development in Indianapolis, Indiana. Her next role led her to the Gene B. Glick Company, enjoying 23 years in various positions, including the Director of Training for nine years. In 2017, Pam joined Edge2Learn as the Director of Engagement and Communications, where she shared her passion for training until she retired from full-time employment in 2022.
In 2023, she launched Pam Pederson – Enthusiastically Consulting, taking what she’s learned to help others continue their learning journey.
Pam has volunteered with the Indiana Apartment Association for over 16 years, receiving the Volunteer of the Year Award in 2011.