Virtual Leasing Professional Micro-Credential Program
Class Dates: January 11, 12 & 13
All classes run each day from 10:00am - 2:00pm EST.
Technology and global health events have advanced the demand for virtual touring. This highly interactive program will prepare leasing professionals to meet growing prospect interest in touring communities virtually, while enhancing confidence and building skillsets around technology platforms and communication principles based on a customer-centric sales perspective
- Understand the Customer-Centric Sales Model: this will be reinforced throughout every step of the process, including how to focus on the customer relationship virtually
- Technology resources for Virtual Tour: including best practices for filming
- 1st Contact/Initial Screening
- Planning and preparing for Virtual Tour: including staging, lighting
- Communication Skills: a focus on the impression we make with our client, including verbal and nonverbal body language, tone of voice, rate of speech
- Building Rapport virtually
- Determining Needs using a questioning model that will unfold both what the prospect is looking for and why they want it.
- Call to action: closing virtually
- Post-virtual tour: follow up best practices
- Group critique of attendees’ virtual tour experiments
- Final Capstone Project: attendees will create and submit a virtual tour to complete certification of program.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT: In order to earn Continuing Education Credits (CEC's), viewers must attend the live in-person or virtual class. No credit will be earned from watching the recording posted to our website following the class. Attendees are encouraged to turn on their video camera and participate in any poll questions/open discussion from the speaker(s). Credit hours are based on webinar duration. Should the webinar end early, it may impact the credit hours earned.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
Rommel Anacan is widely considered the "go-to expert" in virtual leasing. His easy-to-use strategies have helped thousands get better results when selling virtually (even for people who don't like virtual leasing!)
With 21 years of multifamily experience, Rommel is an accomplished, published national business consultant and keynote speaker. His areas of focus are providing the tools, strategies, and techniques for multifamily businesses to connect with their prospects and residents through customer-centric business practices and models. Additionally, Rommel targets strategies to create and implement self-guided and virtual tours based on national data trends showing an increase in demand for these functionalities by prospective residents.