CAM - Certified Apartment Manager Program
This class is Hybrid (online or in-person) and runs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST each day for four days (March 27-30). In-person learning will take place in IAA's training room, located at 9200 Keystone Crossing Suite 150, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
The National Apartment Association Education Institute developed the CAM course to provide the highest standard of training for the on-site manager and clear the path for growth and recognition. Advance your career path in the multifamily industry with this nationally recognized designation - get your CAM today!
How can you improve your financial management skills, reduce employee turnover and increase NOI? Take advantage of Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) training that improves these critical skills:
- Occupancy management, operations technology and managing resident relations
- Employment law and practices, payroll administration, employee training, supervision and termination, lease and evictions, and vendor contracts
- Fair housing laws, advertising, complaints and management practices
- Introduction to marketing, conducting market research, promotional and on-site marketing
- Team building, managing and coaching for an effective on-site sales and maintenance team
- Interior and exterior maintenance, preventative maintenance, maintenance safety
- Risk management, handling emergencies, liability and insurance
- Investments, adding value to investments, financial statements, budget development and execution, and property evaluation
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Suzanne Hopson is currently the President of Operations for Tricap Residential Group and has enjoyed leading teams with Tricap for the past several years. She has held multiple positions throughout her career, including EVP of Sales & Marketing, Director of Property Management at Tricap Residential Group, Sr. Regional Manager for Equity Property Management, LLC, Business Developer for Marquette Management, Inc., Regional Marketing/Training Specialist for Concord Management, Ltd., and Director of Marketing and Training at the Sterling Group. She is an advanced Insturctor with the National Apartment Association.