CAM Slam Certified Apartment Manager Program
Class runs 10:00am - 2:00pm each day.
Please note: This is an accelerated course of the CAM certification.
How can you improve your financial management skills, reduce employee turnover and increase NOI? Take advantage of Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) training that improves these critical skills in only one week of class!
- Occupancy management, operations technology and managing resident relations
- Employment law and practices, payroll administration, employee training, supervision and termination, lease and evictions, and vendor contracts
- Fair housing laws, advertising, complaints and management practices
- Introduction to marketing, conducting market research, promotional and on-site marketing
- Team building, managing and coaching for an effective on-site sales and maintenance team
- Interior and exterior maintenance, preventative maintenance, maintenance safety
- Risk management, handling emergencies, liability and insurance
- Investments, adding value to investments, financial statements, budget development and execution, and property evaluation
The National Apartment Association Education Institute developed the CAM course to provide the highest standard of training for the on-site manager and clear the path for growth and recognition. Advance your career path in the multifamily industry with this nationally recognized designation - get your CAM today!
Instructor: Charlotte Pisciotta, Vice President of Full House Marketing, Inc.
Meet the instructor: Charlotte Pisciotta's 20+ year career has spanned from a Leasing Consultant to National Director of Marketing and now Vice President of Full House Marketing. It's her expertise, knowledge, and energy that she brings to every training that creates a unique experience for her audience Charlotte presents programs for associations and management companies throughout the country, is faculty of NAAEl's Education Institute, and holds a certification in Creative Training Techniques.
In order to receive credit for attending the certification course, attendees are required to turn on their video camera at all times during class and participate in any poll questions/open discussion from the instructor.
* No refunds if cancellation occurs within two days of course. Once registered you will be responsible for the cost of all course materials.