Maintenance Leadership Toolkit - Day 2
Thursday, December 15, 2022
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (EST)
This module, Communitcating Expectations, is the second module of the Maintenance Leadership Toolkit. This class is being offered Hybrid (online OR in-person) and runs from 1:00pm - 4:00pm EST. The following will be covered:
Module Two: Communicating Expectations
- Understand the four critical boxes of time management and priority setting necessary for leading people.
- Learn how your communication style might be leading you down a bad path of macro or micro-management.
- Identify the 4 hidden reasons behind non-performance and how to avoid them.
Remaining Module Dates:
- January 5, 2023 - Module Three: Proactive Problem Solving
- January 12, 2023 - Module Four: Dealing with Difficult People
- January 31, 2023