Maintenance Leadership Toolkit - Day 2
IAA Training Room9200 Keystone Crossing Ste 150 Indianapolis, IN 46240 United States
This module, Communitcating Expectations, is the second module of the Maintenance Leadership Toolkit. This class is being offered Hybrid (online OR in-person) and runs from 1:00pm - 4:00pm EST. The following will be covered:
Module Two: Communicating Expectations
- Understand the four critical boxes of time management and priority setting necessary for leading people.
- Learn how your communication style might be leading you down a bad path of macro or micro-management.
- Identify the 4 hidden reasons behind non-performance and how to avoid them.
Remaining Module Dates:
- January 5, 2023 - Module Three: Proactive Problem Solving
- January 12, 2023 - Module Four: Dealing with Difficult People
- January 31, 2023