Housing Credit Certified Professional Exam
The Indiana Apartment Association is offering a two-day seminar on Low Income Housing Tax Credit Training and the Housing Credit Certified Professional exam. The HCCP credential is the premier nationally endorsed program for Low-Income Tax Credit professionals.
LIHTC training includes
- Managing an LIHTC Community
- Habitability & General Use Requirements
- Full Time Students
- Qualifying Residents & Households
- Determining Resident Eligibility
- Income & Employment - What is included and what is not
- Assets: Income vs. Assets, How to Calculate assets, Determining Cash Value, Real Estate, Personal Property, etc.
- Certification & Recertification: Recommendations, Waivers and Transfers
- Set Asides, Target Units, Lease Requirements and Program Layering
- On Going Compliance: File Maintenance, First Year Files, Project Information, Compliance Monitoring
- What is the LIHTC Program: History, Terms, Allocation & Continuing Eligibility
- Development: Project Wide vs. Building by Building, Applicable Fractions, Qualified Basis, Annual Credit Amount, Credit Period
- LIHTC Program Requirements: Maximum Allowance Incomes, IRS Forms, Unit Vacancy & Available Unit Rule, Bonds, Acquisition/Rehab
- Recent Updates: HUD Handbook 4350.3, 8823 Audit Guide, and HERA
- First Day of the training includes: Fundamental Training for ALL LIHTC professionals
- Second Day includes: Advanced Training for Developers, On-Site Managers and Asset Managers. HCCP exam will also be offered for those seeking the HCCP certification.
Registration: 8:30am (both days)
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
& HCCP Exam (optional)
Wednesday, March 5: $129 per member
Thursday, March 6: $99 per member
$199 per member for entire course
$175 Exam Fee Due Day of Class
More Information about LIHTC >>
Register for LIHTC Classes >>