If your business has a product or service needed by the multi-family housing industry, associate membership in the Indiana Apartment Association can be a valuable asset. IAA associate membership promises one thing: EXPOSURE.
Your membership will open doors and help you achieve your business goals.
Click here for the 2013 Membership Application >>
Please fax your completed application form to Letti O'Neill at (317) 816-8911 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Membership Benefits
- Visibility and the opportunity to make a large number of contacts in your target industry
- Professional credibility, giving you an advantage over your competitors.
- A way to obtain important contact information for your potential clients.
- Serving on a committee that offers the opportunity to work side by side with a management company member.
- Sponsorship opportunities to allow even greater exposure.
NETWORKING FUNCTIONS TO DEVELOP PROFESSIONAL CONTACTS
- FUN Meetings (held three times a year)
- Morning Motivators (held four times a year)
- Progressive Dinner
- Rebuilding Lives Bowling Event
- SAL Cornhole Tournament
- PAC Golf Outing
- Maintenance Mania
TWO TRADE SHOWS YOU SHOULDN'T MISS
- Every year, IAA holds its Midwest Multifamily Exposition & Education Conference at the Indiana Convention Center, which includes a trade show with over 170 booths. Only Associate Members who exhibit at the show have the opportunity to network with over 1,200 industry professionals. The 2012 Show will be held on Tuesday, October 16 and Wednesday, October 17.
- "Reverse Trade Show" to benefit the NAA PAC will be held March 8, 2012. The Reverse Trade Show is a highly effective association business networking event that allows you the opportunity to meet one on one with owners and decision makers from property management companies. The event gives vendors the opportunity to have immediate contact with buyers from management companies representing more than 65,000 units across the state.
CURRENT NEWS ON INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS
- Your membership includes a subscription to INSites Magazine, the official publication of the Indiana Apartment Association. Stay abreast of industry happenings and issues affecting the apartment industry.
- IAA Insider is our weekly electronic newsletter emailed to all members statewide. This provides weekly updates on IAA activities, multifamily news, economic development news, and upcoming classes and events.
EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR SERVICES
- Complimentary listings in the Membership Directory – published and distributed annually.
- Complimentary listings in the online Membership Directory, linking directly to your company website.
- Reduced ad rates in "INSites Magazine," "IAA Insider," and the IAA website.
- Full-time professional staff members are available at the IAA Office to serve you. Call 317-816-8900, fax 317-816-8911, or e-mail email@example.com.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP OPENS DOORS FOR YOU
- Gain direct contact with apartment owners and managers throughout Indiana
- Boost sales of your products and services
- Enhance the way you do business within the industry
- Network with other members to gain visibility with key decision makers
- Advance your career and grow your company faster
- Keep current on important industry developments that could affect your business
- Protect your professional interests.