2011 Advancing Careers through Training
The A.C.t.T program was awarded the Professional Development Program of the Year by the Indiana Society of Association Executives. In it’s 13th year, this award-winning program features a universal online-base Learning Management System which dramatically enhances the A.C.t.T. program by supplementing classroom training with online training opportunities.
Exclusive to A.C.t.T. Subscribers:
- A.C.t.T. subscribers will have the exclusive opportunity to attend up to TEN online training courses at no additional charge 24 hours a day. These interactive online courses are designed to last about an hour. These courses can be
taken without leaving your office or home and you can go at your own pace. Upon completion, you will be able to print a course completion certificate. Each online course is worth one (1) Continuing Education Credit (CEC).
- Management companies of A.C.t.T. subscribers can customize their own training programs and have them available online viewable only to their employees.
- If an A.C.t.T. subscriber cannot attend an IAA A.C.t.T. seminar, they will have the opportunity to view a tailored version of the speaker’s presentation online at no additional charge 24 hours a day.
An A.C.t.T. subscriber will be provided with a personal profile with printable transcript that will keep track of ALL their completed courses including IAA’s in person training and seminars and online courses.
A.C.t.T. subscribers will continue to have the opportunity to pay one price per apartment community and send as many individuals to the various training classes throughout the year at no additional charge. The cost to be an A.C.t.T. subscriber is still a very economical $525 per apartment community. For communities with less than 250
units, the price is $399.
These prices definitely go a long way in training your employees:
- Breaks down to $19 per class per apartment community (based on $525 and 27 seminars). The more people that attend from one apartment community, the less the price becomes. For example, if 3 employees from one apartment community attend all 27 seminars, the price less than $6 per person per class.
- Trains your entire staff per apartment community
- Gives EACH employee the opportunity to take 26 seminars via classroom and online
- Gives the management company the ability to customize their own training programs and put them online
- Tracks training for each employee
- Enhances employee loyalty
- Increases your NOI through better trained employees
This one-of-a-kind program targets all individuals in property management:
- Service Technicians
- Regional Supervisors
A.C.t.T. 2011 includes the most up-to-date industry techniques, trends and issues facing the apartment industry today. Each class qualifies for Continuing Education Credit (CEC) from the National Apartment Association.
The Indiana Apartment Association is known for hiring the most creative, experienced, knowledgeable and driven national speakers and local industry experts providing hours of insight, motivation and education.
Company Benefits Include:
- Enhanced employee loyalty
- Simplified training budget
- Saving Thousands of $$$$ in education expenses
- Creating leaders for your company
- 10% discount on NAA designation programs such as CAM, CAPS and NALP
- Increasing your NOI through better trained employees
- Ability to customize your own training programs and put into an online training format
- Ability to track your employees training
- Attendee Benefits Include:
- Strengthening the relationship with your employer
- Increasing your knowledge on industry related topics
- Earning CEC points
- Improving your professionalism
- Building a network of peers and acquiring invaluable industry resources
- Tracking your own training
- Viewing online training classes at your own discretion
Click here to register for A.C.t.T. courses
Click here for A.C.t.T brochure